All island delivery for only €7.95
International Delivery available. Contact email@example.com for shipping rates.
- Orders will be processed within 24 hours of being placed. Delivery will occur 1-2 days later. Orders placed at weekends will be processed on the next working day.
- Where specific items are not available the customer will be contacted and given the option to cancel or amend the order. A refund will be issued where the order is cancelled. Refunds may take up to five working days to appear in your account.
- Full address with Eircode and a contact number are required when placing an order.
- Simplywinesandspirits.com may only be used by persons over 18 years. Valid identification will be required upon delivery.
- For specific or rare items not listed on the website please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about availability. If it’s out there we can usually find it for you!
- For order status please contact us on email@example.com during business hours or alternately call 064********
- Local same delivery or instore pick up can be organised by calling 064******** before 5pm only.
Cancellation and Returns
- Orders can be cancelled within 12 hours of being placed.
- Once in transit orders cannot be cancelled. A request for a return must be processed instead.
- Returns or damages must be notified to Simplywinesandspirits.com as soon as is possible. Photos should be taken or damaged items.
- Refunds will be issued upon the return of stock in original or similar packaging. Returns where the stock is undamaged will be at the expense of the buyer.
- Refunds may take up to five working days to appear in your bank account.
General Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Alcohol may only be purchased by persons over the age of 18 in Ireland. Alcohol may not be purchased on behalf of anyone under that age. Proof of age may be required upon delivery. A signature from an adult will be required.
For sales outside of Ireland it is the responsibility of the customer to comply with local laws pertaining to the purchase of alcohol.
All prices are in euros and are inclusive of 21% Value Added Tax.
Online purchases are subject to the terms of EU Consumer Rights Directive (CRD) relating to distance selling.
Photos on the website are for illustration purposes only. Packaging and labelling may change or be updated over time.
Where a purchase is made and there is insufficient stock on hand the customer will be given the option to cancel their order or to wait until the item has come back into stock.
Where refunds are issued please allow five working days for the balance to appear in your account.
Items damaged in transit must be reported as soon as the damage is noted. This can be done via email or telephone.
A valid postal code or Eircode must be provided. A valid telephone number is also required.
Delivery in Ireland takes 1-2 working days. If your delivery takes longer than that please contact us.
Items may also be collected in-store.
Orders may be cancelled within 12 hours of being placed.
Returns must be made in the original packaging or similar at the cost of the customer. Refunds will be issued where the items are returned in good condition.